Friday, January 27, 2012

What Color Is Correct?

   This will be a pretty short entry, not because I don't have the time or material, but because I don't feel that it requires much explanation, as I hope you'll find that you can accomplish more with your own contemplation instead of reading mine. This entry begins with a phrase, and please pardon me if this is inaccurate, that comes from a Zen teaching, who I originally learned from the late and great, modern times Buddha Robert Anton Wilson, I will follow this teaching with a couple thoughts of mine, and then move onto two different thoughts of my own that I will attempt to relate to one another, as I feel they do, you however may not, but do with them what you will. Enjoy!
   
       -- "You are the master who makes the grass green"--...........YOU have made the sky blue.
     ....Perhaps you aren't OF this world, this world(reality) is OF YOU!

     If "right" is nothing more than a five letter word, and "wrong" is nothing more than a five letter word, that can only mean that they are the same "thing"....which interestingly, also happens to be a five letter word, presuming we're using English as the standard language for the purposes of these writings.
    So ultimately there is no difference between right and wrong, I challenge you to define them individually, not describe a scenario to relate them to, DEFINE them. What's right and what is wrong is comparable to describing a variety of comfortable beds to a crowd of people who all have to decide which contains the most comfort.

     Which brings me to another thought, which I gladly had written down quite some time ago.
     I think that when you begin to question someone else's faith, it's an appropriate time to reconsider your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment